• Overnight accommodation in one of our spacious family rooms
• Mocktails on arrival for all the family
• Four course dinner for everyone with a glass of wine for the grown ups
• Full Irish breakfast the following morning
• Family pass to the Aqua Dome in Tralee, one of Ireland’s largest indoor water parks.
• Family pass to Kerry County Museum where the whole family can experience the streets (and smells!) of medieval Tralee, dig up skeletons, investigate a medieval murder with the Bone investigators and explore Kerry’s hidden history on Pangur Bans Discovery Trail.
• Family pass to Kingdom Greyhound Stadium. Racing every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
• Complimentary wifi and inroom colouring activities
We are only a short drive from Banna and Fenit Beaches and five minutes from Tralee town which has lots to entertain the kids.